Privacy is very important to us. Therefore, we invite you to carefully read the policy to learn about how we handle and protect the data we are entrusted.
Formamentis Srl. acting as lead company of Formamentis Group (“Formamentis”) composed of Glocal Srl., FMTS Formazione Srl., FMTS Lavoro Srl., In Cibum Lab S.r.l., Centro Studi Federformazione, Consorzio Plus, Associazione Fortis, H. Q. F. Srl., H. Q. F. International L.t.d., FMTS Experience L.t.d., Teep L.t.d., MobilityHub L.t.d., Euformed Srl. and Data Controller (of Personal Data), informs you , in accordance with the national law, of the Privacy Code 196/03, in its updated form, and with the art. 13 European Privacy Regulations no. 679/2016 (“GDPR”) that your data will be treated as follows.
Formamentis for the provision of required services will use the following data:
- The provided data under the registration to the website, simply by identifying such as for example: name, last name, date of birth, social security number, address, email and phone number
- The provided data during registration to the site as a resume, age, school competences, work experiences, legally protected status’ membership
- Photographic material and video in the course of the event (with the possibility to deny /revoke your consent on the spot)
- The data are both in electronic format and on paper. Images can be shared on social networks or communication materials of the organization
THE LAWFULNESS OF THE PROCESSING
The data you provide with us will be processed for the related purposes to the accomplishment of the Management of the activities of the group: provision of training courses, personnel selection, consulting, Mobility Projects’ Management and they allow us to communicate with you and update you on the initiatives of both Formamentis Srl. and the companies of the group.
In particular, your personal data are processed for the following purposes and legal basis:
a) with your consent, for the purposes of the service, and in particular for:
– Communications (for) events
– Signing up for the website, to both manage and maintain your profile
– Applying for job vacancies
– Registering in Training Courses
– Supplying Training Courses
– Managing your administrative position (purchasing services, billing, collections etc.)
– Helping us to improve the technical support, customer care activities, our services and the contents
– Carrying out any possible aggregated statistics on an anonymous basis
The Data Controller, will use your information to protect his own legal interests, in the following cases:
– to manage complaints and disagreements, to recover the debts, prevent fraud and illegal activities
– to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the data controller or the third party Data Controllers such as defense in court
– to send you marketing communications to the email address you provided. Every email sent to you will allow you, by clicking on the link, to refuse further dispatches. For the fulfilment of the law obligations, your data will be used to comply with and fulfil the imposed obligations by laws, regulations, EU regulations, orders and requirements of the competent authorities.
If you have expressed your separate consent, it will be valid for other non-service purposes and in particular for:
– marketing purposes, i.e. for information with email, SMS, phone calls with operator, notifications, and partners newsletters
– profiling purposes, i.e. for analyzing your preferences and your interests (for example, all of your favorite contents, your purchases, etc.), and offer you services, contents, initiatives and sales offers customized for you (with email, SMS, phone calls with operator, notifications, and newsletters).
Your personal data are used for operations of collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, analysis, matching, processing, modification, selection, extraction, databases’ comparison, use, interconnection, intersection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data are processed for a paper, electronic and automated use and they are stored on the database.
MANDATORY AND OPTIONAL DATA
Among the informations we collect some of them are essential to the stipulation and administration of your contract, other ones help us to provide you with a better service day after day. In particular:
- the provision of your personal data, processed for service purposes, it is compulsory to sign up in training courses, to participate to the selection of staff and register within the website
- the provision of your personal data that is processed for other purposes, is optional. Their absence will not prevent the use of the services of Formamentis, but you will not be able to receive our commercial communications, and customized offers.
Formamentis preserves and uses your personal data for no longer than 10 years from the end of the report for the purposes of the service and for the amount of time stipulated by law, for not more than 3 years from the end of the report for the purposes of marketing, for the time of your consent, and in any case for not more than 36 months from the collection for profiling purposes. Later, your data will be erased or made anonymous and used for aggregated and anonymous statistical analysis.
ACCESSIBILITY TO THE DATA
Your data will be shared only if it will be strictly necessary. Your data are in fact available to:
- employees and/or collaborators either of Formamentis or of Formamentis Group companies, which help to create, manage, maintain and improve all services offered as inner representatives and/or managers to the processing and/or system administrators;
- the companies of the Formamentis Group and service providers that carry out activities in outsourcing on behalf of Formamentis – as external data processing supervisors – carrying out related or support activities to those of Formamentis , for example: technical management and maintenance of the web site contents, systems management, Information Technology, tax services, debt recovery, and data processing services for the billing and storage of documentation related to relations with customers, etc.
Formamentis can communicate your data without your express consent for the service purposes:
– of judicial authorities and/or control on their request;
– of Formamentis Group companies and of all other people whom it is necessary to communicate them to , by law or by contract, to enable it to carry out the purposes described above (such as, for example, credit institutes, professional studies).
These stakeholders (subjects) will retain your information in their quality of managers in charge of processing data. In any case, we want to reassure you that your data will not be widespread.
It is not foreseen, at the time, transfer of the data outside the European Union. If, in the future, for reasons solely related to the provision of the service (e.g. location of the in-cloud server in non-european countries by the appointed provider , sale of services located in non-european countries, etc.), your data may be subject to these transfers, Formamentis will adopt appropriate guarantees, including the decisions of adequacy and the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
We illustrate now which are your rights, in order for you to have always the control of your privacy and of your information. If the limits provided by law won’t occur, you have the following rights:
RIGHT OF ACCESS: or rather you can have confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data, even if not yet recorded and request that such data are available in a clear and understandable way, in the context of this right, it is your right to ask for directions and, in case, and a copy
- Of the origin and the category of your personal data
- The logic of use, in case your information is treated with electronic tools
- The purposes and processing methods
- The identities of both the Controller and the Managers
- The subjects or categories of subjects whom your personal data may be communicated to or who may become aware
- The period in which all your data will be stored or the criteria that are used to determine this period of time, when possible
- The existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling. In this case you can ask for the used logic, the importance and the expected impacts for you
- The existence of adequate guarantees in the event of a transfer of your data to a non-EU country or an international organization
RIGHT OF CORRECTION: you can obtain the update, modification, correction of your data if they are not correct, or the integration of them if they not complete, if you would be interested in it then
RIGHT OF CANCELLATION: it is your right to obtain the erasure, the blocking of your data or, where possible, the transformation in anonymous form
RIGHT TO RESTRICTION: you can obtain the correction, updating, or deletion of part of the data
RIGHT TO PORTABILITY: you have the right to receive, and in a structured format, for a common and readable use, your personal data that you provided with us to pass them on to another Controller or, if technically feasible, to obtain the direct transmission of data to another data Controller
RIGHT OF OPPOSITION: you have the right to stand opposite at any time, totally or in part, to the processing of personal data related to you
For all the above mentioned cases, if necessary, Formamentis, as Data Controller, will bring to the knowledge of the third parties whom your personal data are communicated to for the possible exercise of rights from your side, with the exception of specific cases (e.g. when such fulfillment is impossible or it involves a disproportionate use of means to the protected right).
Please note that you can amend at any time and exercise your rights by sending a request through the web form in the section ‘Contact us’ on the website www.formamentisweb.it or by contacting Formamentis Srl. – Data Protection Officer Dr. Gianni Greco Via A. Fogazzaro, 57/A, 84091 Battipaglia SA, or by sending an email to the following address email@example.com. Finally, for the processings which this policy is referred to, you have the right to make a complaint to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data (www.garanteprivacy.it).
DATA CONTROLLER AND DPO (Data Protection Officer)
Remember, for any requirement, the Controller for the processing of your personal data is Formamentis Srl. with registered office in Via A. Fogazzaro, 57/A, 84091 Battipaglia. Our Data Protection Officer is Dr. Gianni Greco, and you can contact him at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The updated list of our processing supervisors is available at the office of Formamentis Srl.
Every time you use our services, Formamentis and the third parties that work for us, use appropriate and adequate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of your data, in accordance with what is established by the applicable national law and by the GDPR.
DATA OF MINORS
Formamentis, in the course of events, may collect the subscription from people under 18 and in this case, this statement must be printed, undersigned by their parents and/or guardians and delivered in a paper format at the time of registration; this requirement is binding for the access to our services.
Formamentis Srl. does not knowingly use the service to process personal data related to minors of 16 years for the purposes of profiling.
This policy may be subject to changes. For each update, we invite you to consult the websites provided by Formamentis.